Terms and Conditions
Adults, Children Classes and Private Tutoring
- Transfer of class credits between participants is not possible, including for family members.
- 2 days notice is required to request your participation in a group class.
- 2 days notice is required to cancel your participation to a group class. A one class credit penalty applies for failure to notify us in time per class missed.
- Group class credits cannot be used towards private classes.
- Refunds are not possible for missed private classes if you cannot / could not attend, as the time slot was booked exclusively for you! We will arrange make up classes if we cancelled the class.
- Refunds are not possible once your program – adults, children, private – has started.
- Parents are not allowed to stay during children classes.
- Siblings discounts do not apply to private tutoring sessions.
Events and Workshops
- 3 days notice is required to cancel your participation to an event or workshop.
- Children 4 years old and above must purchase a full admission to the event or workshop unless stated otherwise for the event.
- Priority access to events and workshops is given to our cultural members. You may be rescheduled to the next available – and similar – event in case of a fully booked event.
- A student at Bonjour & Bienvenue is not a cultural member, and vice-versa.
- Our family membership applies to immediate family members only.
- The cultural membership is available for a 12 months period from the time of purchase.
- Access to our online learning material is available only to the owner of a single cultural membership or to up to 3 people for a family membership. Violations will result in immediate cancellation of your online access.
- There is no refund on cultural memberships.
- Borrowed material must be returned within 3 weeks – a $20 penalty fee per item will apply thereafter. A $50 replacement fee applies for each item lost, misplaced or damaged. Failure to settle penalties will result in immediate cancellation of your membership, without refund.
- Classes, events and workshops cancelled due to exceptional events outside our control – e.g. acts of God – may not be rescheduled and will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is disruptive to the class or who causes safety concern to our staff, students or location.
Intellectual Property Rights
All of the Website logos are the property of Bonjour & Bienvenue (unless otherwise stated) and unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website or other websites or services accessed through the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Website including this access agreement are copyright Bonjour & Bienvenue, are protected by database rights and may also be protected by other means. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in these web pages belongs to Bonjour & Bienvenue unless otherwise indicated. Unless otherwise stated, information on this website may be freely downloaded and printed out without restriction for private research and other non-commercial purposes, and may be quoted to a reasonable extent in other works provided the source of the quotation is fully acknowledged. Any other use of content from this website (including repackaging, distribution, issuing copies to the public, communication to the public, performance, adaptation, sale, rental or lending of content) without the prior written permission of Bonjour & Bienvenue is expressly prohibited.
Please read carefully as this clause limits your ability to claim damages. The main purpose of the Website is to provide information to users in relation to the educational services Bonjour & Bienvenue provide. Bonjour & Bienvenue makes every effort to check the accuracy of information published on the Website. You should note however that Bonjour & Bienvenue does not give any warranty that any information will be accurate or up-to-date and the user acknowledges that the information and services offered on the Website is offered on an “as is” basis. In particular, and without limitation to the rest of this agreement, Bonjour & Bienvenue is not able to guarantee that its service will continue or be accurate during time of server failure. Information contained in, or accessible via, the Website changes on a regular basis. Bonjour & Bienvenue may make improvements or alterations to the Website at any time and without notice. Bonjour & Bienvenue is not responsible in any way whatsoever for the content of any site accessed using the Website, nor can it warrant that use of the Website will be free from virus contamination and you should take adequate steps to ensure that you virus check regularly when using the Website on any device. Bonjour & Bienvenue makes no representations about the suitability of the information and services contained on, or accessed via, the Website for any purpose. All warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information and services, including all warranties, terms and conditions, implied by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Bonjour & Bienvenue shall not in any event be liable for any damages (whether indirect, incidental, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the Website, or with any delayed access to, or inability to use the Website, or for any information and services obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Bonjour & Bienvenue has been advised of the possibility of damages. This does not affect the statutory rights of any person dealing as a consumer nor shall anything in these terms and conditions exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Liability – study programmes, facilities and support
Bonjour & Bienvenue makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the programmes of study and research opportunities and related services and facilities in the way described on this website. It will provide students with the tuition and learning support and other services and facilities it describes with reasonable care and skill. However, Bonjour & Bienvenue shall be entitled if it reasonably considers it to be necessary (including in order to manage its resources and pursue its policy of continuous improvement appropriately):
- To alter the timetable, location, number of classes and method of delivery of programmes of study, provided such alterations are reasonable.
- To make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of programmes of study (including in relation to placements).
- To suspend or discontinue programmes of study (for example, because a key member of staff is unwell or leaves Bonjour & Bienvenue).
- To make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the school reasonably considers necessary (for example, in the light of changes in the law or the requirements of the Bonjour & Bienvenue’s regulators). Such changes if significant will normally come into force at the beginning of a course, and if fundamental to the programme will normally come into force with effect from the next cohort of students.
- Not to provide programmes of study or to combine them with others if the school reasonably considers this to be necessary (for example, because too few students apply to join the programme for it to be viable).
In the unlikely event that Bonjour & Bienvenue discontinues or does not provide a programme of study or changes it significantly before it begins:
- Bonjour & Bienvenue will tell relevant individuals at the earliest possible opportunity.
- An individual will be entitled to withdraw his or her application by telling Bonjour & Bienvenue in writing within a reasonable time of being informed of the change.
- Bonjour & Bienvenue will make an appropriate refund of tuition fees and deposits paid.
Bonjour & Bienvenue will make available to students such learning support and other services and facilities as it considers appropriate, but may vary what it provides from time to time. Upon acceptance by an applicant of an offer of a place at Bonjour & Bienvenue, the relationship between the applicant and Bonjour & Bienvenue becomes contractual. In entering into that contract, neither the student nor Bonjour & Bienvenue intends that any of the terms of the contract will be enforceable.
Links to third-party sites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Bonjour & Bienvenue. These hyperlinks are provided for reference only. Bonjour & Bienvenue does not control these websites and is not responsible for their contents. A reference or link on this site to any persons, products, websites or services does not constitute or imply their endorsements, recommendation or favouring by Bonjour & Bienvenue. Bonjour & Bienvenue reserves the right to remove any hyperlink at any time and without notice and shall not be obliged to give a reason for doing so. If you become concerned about the content of a site linked to or from the site (or anything on the site), please inform Bonjour & Bienvenue immediately via e-mail to email@example.com. If your complaint is about unsuitable content you may also consider reporting the matter to the Internet Watch Foundation who can be contacted via their website at www.iwf.org.uk.
Messages from Bonjour & Bienvenue
Any e-mail or other form of communication between representatives of Bonjour & Bienvenue and other parties will be deemed covered by the terms of this agreement.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Bonjour & Bienvenue that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Other general terms
Variation of these terms and conditions
Bonjour & Bienvenue reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Website is offered. We will do this by altering the access agreement on the Website and this alteration will then be of immediate effect. For this reason you should regularly visit the access agreement on the Website as the current version will be binding on you.